Donation Request Requirements
Giving back to the community where we live and work is one of eat well’s core values. When requesting a charitable donation, the following requirements must be met:
- The organization must be a non-profit entity based within and serving the Greater Cincinnati area.
- Requests must be submitted through our online request form. Due to the volume of donation requests that we receive, we can only accept requests through this online form.
- Requests must be made a minimum of six (6) weeks in advance of the event.
Unfortunately, we are not able to donate in the following situations:
- Individual efforts to raise funds by participating in a non-profit event (marathon/walkathon, bike race, etc.).
- Events sponsored by a competitor of eat well celebrations and feasts
- Events where our donation will be re-sold
Terms & Conditions
- eat well celebrations and feasts will reply to all donation requests by email or writing.
- If eat well cannot fulfill your request, we will send an email to that effect within two (2) to four (4) weeks of receiving the request.
- If eat well is able to fulfill your request you will receive a phone call or email to coordinate the donation within two (2) to four (4) weeks of receiving your request.
- If eat well will be fulfilling your donation request, the receiving organization must acknowledge the donation in any printed or online material as “Compliments of eat well celebrations and feasts” and display the acknowledgment with the product donation.
- eat well celebrations and feasts reserves the right to specify how our product donation is displayed and handled at the event.
- Unfortunately, donations cannot be delivered. All donations must be picked up at our commissary.
- All decisions regarding donation requests are at the sole discretion of eat well celebrations and feasts / eat well, LLC. All decisions are final.